This year, I had 2 Thanksgivings and another huge meal on the third day with a group of friends. I definitely enjoyed the splurge for 3 days, but it’s time to get back on track.
What I’m going to do:
- NOT STEP ON THE SCALE. I was 139 (25 pounds weight loss) on Thursday morning. I haven’t weighed that much since junior year of high school. It might sound like a high number to some, but we’re all built differently :) I don’t wanna know how much I weigh now!
- DRINK A LOT OF WATER. I normally do this already, but I fell off track. Mikes and soda sounded better these passed 3 days.
- EXERCISE. I worked out the 2 out of 3 days, but I’m gonna continue!
- EAT CLEAN. I’m staying out of the processed food (except condiments - following the serving size and Luna bars - in moderation). I’m sticking to stuff I can grow or kill (haha) in my back yard. Whole wheat carbs, veggies, fruit, and lean meats.
- COOK MEALS FROM SCRATCH. Yummy :) Using clean ingredients (EX. Lean meat, seasoning, veggies with a side salad)
*This is basically what I do on on a regular basis and it works really well for me. Let me know if you’re with me!!